Friday, August 7, 2009

Sept. 22 & 23-2007 / Sliver City, NM

I have been keeping a journal of all our camping trips since we bought our camper. I had it all in a word doc, and Kyle said I should blog it.... so here it is. It goes back to Sept. of 2007. I will try to keep up with it as soon as we get back from our trips. I hope that some of our camping buddies will add to it. I also hope to add pics, when I remember the camera that is.

Kyle & I left home on Saturday morning & drove to Silver City. We visited with Morgan & Lee, whom had the Casita Camper for sale. They were very nice. We both liked the Casita alot & decided to buy it. They showed us how everything worked & we were off on our first adventure in it. We drove to the City of Rocks campground & spent the night. There was a light rain all night. We had to cook in the camper. Sunday was a pretty day. We got up & hiked around on the big rocks, the park was really cool. Each site had a BBQ pit, picnic table & garbage can. We didn't do the hook-up site. The bathrooms had nice showers. We didn't stay too long because we had a long drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment