Left Friday when I got off work. Kyle & I drove to Quemado Lake for the weekend. Kelly, Kenny, Derek, JoAnn, John, Marge, Ronnie, Karyn, Ben & girls were there. It was warm during the day but COLD at night. Lowest it got was 17. Way too cold for me. Brrr ... what were we thinking ?? Good thing we had enough wood. We hiked around the lake & hung out during the day. Marge, Kelly, Kyle & I went on a great hike to the top of the highest peak .... what a work-out that was.
Late Saturday night (2 ish) we were sitting around the campfire & the tire blew on Ben & Karyn's truck. One of our neighbors drove off, we are guessing he thought it was gunfire, sure sounded like it.
The kids got to hunt for Easter eggs Sunday morning .... they found a BIG one, but Kyle & I was in it. (Our little eggster).
The "Olds" all had trouble with their heaters but they lived through it. We had a great time all in all .... even with the cold weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment